Aspire is a small and ambitious business who had to innovate to keep the business alive. Before Covid-19 we had begun our digital journey but due to the pandemic, this became essential to the secure the long term future of the business. Therefore, being listed in the Digital Enterprise Top 100 most innovative, digitally transformational and resilient businesses in the Leeds City Region is amazing!
The business would not be here today if it wasn’t for the true grit, passion and commitment of our staff to transform the business into an innovative, digital business. This was a now or never situation and our team made it happen and we are still trading today.
In addition to the emotional roller coaster of Covid-19, the whole team has been on a significant and steep learning curve. They have gone from little digital expertise to a forward thinking and innovative team. The result is that the business has secured a significant amount of work with new and existing clients Our clients are also seeing us as a ‘digital’, forward thinking business and a go to provider for online leadership and management training.
The business took a huge risk to invest in the digital transformation during uncertain times which is now paying dividends and evidences our commitment to our staff, clients, and the future sustainability of the business.
We have developed a range of new digital products, which include:
- Digital Learning Hub – delivering end to end management development programmes to clients
- 100% Online Level 3 and 5 Management Apprenticeships
- Bespoke Online Management Development Programmes - which are tailored to our clients needs
- Short & Smart eLearning – 10 self-directed online core management training courses
- Ready to Go Development Programmes - interactive virtual workshops
We are now looking at how we can scale our digital solutions to achieve great things in 2021 and beyond. Watch this space!