Aspire is proud to announce the launch of its brand new 360 Degree Profiling & Feedback tool.
Simple and effective to use, the range of 360 Degree Profiling & Feedback tools have been designed to measure four critical areas of your performance as a manager including:
- How well you lead people;
- How you manage and improve processes;
- How well you manage and service your customers; and
- How well you drive performance and results in your team.
Regardless of your current level, Aspire’s 360 Degree Profiling & Feedback tools will help all managers assess areas of strength and equally identify development needs.
So why does 360 degree feedback benefit you as a manager?
- You develop a deeper insight into what you do well in the workplace and an understanding of where you add most value;
- You gain a better self-awareness by learning how your colleagues perceive you;
- You receive feedback on development areas to improve performance as a team leader or manager of others; and
- You can create a personalised development plan.
We’re proud of our product but don’t just take our word for it. Here is what one of customers had to say:
“I really like the layout of Aspire's 360 degree Profiling & Feedback tool; it's colourful, clear and simple. The questions used are relevant to a wide variety of roles too, so it can be implemented for a number of different roles”.
To begin your development journey, why not take a look at our Aspire 360 degree Profiling & Feedback tool today?