NCFE Functional Skills
Did you know that Aspire is an approved NCFE Functional Skills centre offering English and Maths?
Aspire Development is an approved NCFE Functional Skills Centre offering English and Maths qualifications. Functional Skills were introduced in September 2010 and officially replaced Key Skills in England in October 2012.
NCFE Functional Skills qualifications are designed to provide learners with the chance to gain useful, transferable skills in English and mathematics. They will help the learners function confidently, effectively and independently in their work and life in general.
The Functional Skills qualifications are suitable for a wide range of individuals and is fundamental to the successful completion of wider qualification and frameworks, such as Apprenticeships.
What Functional Skills Qualifications do we offer?
- English at Level 1 and Level 2
- Mathematics at Level 1 and Level 2
The great benefits you receive from doing NCFE Functional Skills with Aspire Development are:
- On demand assessments for Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications - learners can sit their external assessments whenever they are ready – no marking windows!
- Results will be released 6 working days from the day papers are received at NCFE
- FREE access for all learners to ForSkills Initial Assessment and Diagnostic Tools.