Level 5 Operations and Departmental Manager Open Programme
Our Level 5 Management Open Programme allows operations and department leaders to develop their leadership skills to help drive their people forward and in turn improve business performance.
What makes Aspire’s Management Open Programmes stand out is their practical nature. Learning new skills and knowledge is great, but it’s important that the development makes a positive difference to performance, both personal and business.
What’s in it for organisations?
- Investing in an individual’s development over the medium term will improve retention and reduce recruitment cost.
- The programme will support succession planning for future business leader’s
- There will be cost savings for the business through the apprentice projects, improving productivity, efficiency, etc.
- The business will be involved in structuring the programme (e.g. balance of classroom vs online learning) to suit business needs and government guidelines.
- The programme will improve leadership capability within the business – people will lead in new and improved ways.
- The leadership and management topics covered increase the knowledge and skills of people across a breadth of business priorities.
- Increased staff motivation through the investment in staff development.
What are the benefits for Managers?
- Individuals have an opportunity to work on the business as well as in the business.
- Individuals learn about the wider business.
- Individuals will strengthen internal business networks and relationships.
- Individuals will receive 1-1 coaching support throughout the programme from an accredited business coach.
- Individuals will have the flexibility to learn and develop at their own pace at a time which suits them.
- Individuals will receive 360 degree feedback, complete psychometrics and undertake personal and career development planning.
- Individuals will develop improved skills and confidence.
- Individuals will develop new life skills.
- Individuals will develop creative thinking skills and strategies enabling them to think outside the box.
- Individuals have a sense of achievement as they apply learning, develop their portfolio and deliver projects.
Contact us now to enquire by email at email@example.com or calling us on 01422 241 964.
Typically, would be five GCSEs at Grade C or higher.