Level 3 Team Leader/ Supervisor Apprenticeship
Our Level 3 Management Apprenticeship allows managers and supervisors of any business to improve their effectiveness as a leader in the workplace and gain an optional ILM qualification at the same time.
Aspire’s Level 3 Management Apprenticeship equips team leaders and supervisors with the core skills to become masters in their role.
What’s are the benefits for organisations?
- Investing in an individual’s development over the medium term will improve retention and reduce recruitment cost.
- The programme will support succession planning for future business leader’s
- There will be cost savings for the business through the apprentice projects, improving productivity, efficiency, etc.
- The business will be involved in structuring the programme (e.g. balance of classroom vs online learning) to suit business needs and government guidelines.
- The programme will improve leadership capability within the business – people will lead in new and improved ways.
- The leadership and management topics covered increase the knowledge and skills of people across a breadth of business priorities.
- Increased staff motivation through the investment in staff development.
What’s are the benefits for Managers?
- Individuals have an opportunity to work on the business as well as in the business.
- Individuals learn about the wider business.
- Individuals will strengthen internal business networks and relationships.
- Individuals will receive 1-1 coaching support throughout the programme from an accredited business coach.
- Individuals will have the flexibility to learn and develop at their own pace at a time which suits them.
- Individuals will receive 360 degree feedback, complete psychometrics and undertake personal and career development planning.
- Individuals will develop improved skills and confidence.
- Individuals will develop new life skills.
- Individuals will develop creative thinking skills and strategies enabling them to think outside the box.
- Individuals have a sense of achievement as they apply learning, develop their portfolio and deliver projects.
Contact us now to enquire by email at email@example.com or calling us on 01422 241 964.
Typically, would be five GCSEs at Grade C or higher.