LEP 50% Skills Funding
Did you know that Aspire in an approved provider for the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership skills support to small and medium sized businesses?
What is the LEP Skills Service?
The LEP skills service helps businesses to identify their skills needs based on their business growth objectives and then find the right training solution. The training provision is employer led, enabling businesses to design their own solutions and plug gaps in the market. Small and medium sized business based in the Leeds City Region that have a budget to put towards training could also be eligible for funding of between £500 and £50,000. To find out more, or to see if you’re eligible for support and funding visit: www.the-lep.com/skillsservice
The types of training that could be eligible for skills funding are:
- Leadership and Management Training
- Business Strategy and Planning Events
- Continuous Business Improvement Workshops
- Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
- Performance Management and Appraisal Training
- Customer Service and Sales Training
- 360 Degree Feedback and Coaching
Please note that all skills service applications are subject to approval panels by an independent panel.