We launched the third cohort of L3 Team Leader apprenticeship programme with English Heritage. Our programme lead, Racheal Kedward, 11 managers and their representatives from the business, Andrea Selly, Territory Director and Programme Sponsor also joined the call. The launch was the first opportunity to meet the rest of the cohort and start preparing for the first module starting in October.
Feedback from the session was very positive and comments included:
- Very nice to meet everyone, good discussions and a nice open forum
- Good intro to the apprenticeship, and really lovely to meet and hear from others on the course 🙂
- I have enjoyed meeting and talking to the others on the course
- Excited to get going. Good to meet the rest of the team on the course.
- Glad to get started
- Welcoming and friendly colleagues
- It was good to get an idea of the roadmap going forward
- Great to meet everyone and talk about what we’ll get out of the programme
- Good to meet everyone and a better understanding of what we’re focusing on through the course.
- What a lovely bunch 🙂 nice to meet everyone and see everyone wanting to contribute.
- Feel much more comfortable – with the course, intro and meeting everyone else.
Transferring the apprenticeship to be delivered fully online is especially important for our client as the participants are located as far north as Northumberland, down to the southwest in Cornwall and across to Kent in the east. Traditional face to face delivery previously excluded many managers from attending and accessing development as this investment in time and travel was considerable.
Thank you to all learners who took part in the photo and provided great feedback!