We support organisations to develop management apprenticeship programmes aligned to their exact business needs and ensure they gain best value from their levy contributions.
How do we do this?
Our leadership development experts act as an extension to L&D teams, spending time in the business getting to know the exact needs and challenges you face now and in the future. We then work in partnership with the L&D team to design and implement management apprenticeship programmes aligned to these organisational needs.
What Apprenticeships do we Deliver?
Team Leader/Supervisor - Level 3 Management Apprenticeship – Suitable for aspiring line managers and for those who already have some management responsibilities.
Operations and Departmental Manager - Level 5 Management Apprenticeship – Suitable for middle managers with responsibility for substantial programmes and resource.
What are the benefits to organisations?
- Investing in an individual’s development over the medium term will improve retention and reduce recruitment cost.
- The programme will support with succession plannning for future business leader’s.
- There will be cost savings for the business through apprentice projects, improving productivity, efficiency, etc.
- the business will be involved in structuring the programme (e.g. one or two day workshops, balance of classroom vs online learning) to suit your business needs.
Why choose Aspire?
- We work in partnership with our clients to ensure their Management Apprenticeships are bespoke to their needs.
- Our programmes include projects that focus on generating income or reducing business cost (click here to see Wincanton's results).
- Our Management Apprenticeships blend leadership and management theory with on the job training to develop staff to make a tangible and immediate impact on personal and business performance.
- We specialise in management and leadership apprenticeships accredited with ILM.